Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Analysis of Project in the Real World

     Since I finished my story boards couple days ago and I have received many mixed reviews. The guy who helped for this commercial Dino, he loves it and grab a set of copy for the store board. My female friend Jenny, She totally hates it because she told me there is no connection between those three items showed in my commercial. But after I explained it to her and she changed her mind about this commercial. I told her this is only the story boards and it is going to be an amazing commercial if its a video. I figured it will be so much better if I can make a video for this commercial since there is so many elements need to be show on video to be cool. But like I mentioned before I really just couldn't finish it by myself.  Since people do not spend much more than a few seconds glancing at an ad, the principle of visual hierarchy creates order and coherence, facilitating rapid message communication.  (Landa 159.Landa. Advertising by Design. John Wiley & Sons (P&T). <vbk:9781118038505#outline(9.3.3) 





Although this is my first advertising project I like I did a really good job on it, No matter from idea to the story boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment