Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Hyundai Genesis Coupe: Slogan

Fast Furious Fantastic

     Fast Furious Fantastic, The reason why I picked those three words for my commercial is because they look very organized, all of them are starting with the word "F" and each word represents the idea I'd like to show in my commercial. "Most people don't bother to read body copy. People who are engaged by the line and visual may go on to the body copy." That's why I only picked three words for my commercial. I'd like to make it short and easy to let my customers understand my commercial. Hyundai Genesis coupe is truly a sport car car. The word fast shows the car has power, made for speed, pure blood sports car. Furious is another word to show the Genesis couple is a great ride in a better way, 2 liters Turbo charged engine makes 260 hp is absolutely a great point to tell people the word Furious. Brembo brakes, sports tuned exhaust, 18 inches wheels, LED day time running light, 6 speed manual transmission and rear wheel drive make the Genesis couple looks and sounds Fantastic inside out.

No comments:

Post a Comment